Friday, May 29, 2009

My First Data from Virtual Memory,

Now the time is 12 : 47 AM Saturday 30, 2009

My Exams Got Over Y'day and My Undergraduate studies too.. Now I am a Free Bird.. Means I don't have any Assignments or Project Work or Assesments.., I don't have any work to do now. But I dont Like to stay free.. I am not tat kinda person, who sits in front of TV and increase my fat by eating pop corn and stuffs. So I have Decided to do few usefull works. 

Cheers.. Ganesha is starting his new blog... 

You can  Expect Posts Regarding Yoga, Indian History, Tamil, Computers and lot of other Unknown interesting Stuffs. Stuffs you have never, ever heard about.
Well!! keep the fingures crossed.

With Regards

Ganesha 

1 comment:

  1. What happened Ganesh, that your Blogging stopped after 6 inputs. Have your Brain got frozen after the Brain yoga and you have nothing more to contribute.?

    ReplyDelete