Thursday, June 04, 2009

Thoppukaranam: Super Brain Yoga



     I was little allergic to Thoppukaranam in my childhood, because it is one the punishments which I used to get regularly in my school. After hearing about this super brain yoga, Now I am feeling thank full to my school teachers for giving that punishment. Thoppukaranam is a Yoga which stimulates brain cell which indirectly increased the memory capacity and concentration of a person. I think so Thoppukaranam or so called super brain yoga made me smarter and intelligent (ha ha ha).

Indian saints made an excellent job of integrating yoga and Ayurvedha into Hindu religion. Super brain yoga is one of them. There are lots more of them; I will try my level best to cover all in upcoming posts.
Hindu’s used to do this yoga before Ganesha (not me) Hindu god. He will be pleased if we do this yoga in front of him, so he grants whatever we wish to him. Yes he grants us Super brain, good stamina, good concentration power, what else do we need. (he he he).
Special Research is going on about super brain yoga. Ufffff Research about my childhood punishment…Great…Anyway I like it.
If you are interested about this Yoga, check out this link,


http://www.superbrainyoga.org/




Like this there are many other yoga’s that are integrated with our everyday life. I will surely write another blog regarding those unknown yoga’s. Till then, Enjoy Your punishment, I mean Super Brain Yoga.



With regards
Ganesh

No comments:

Post a Comment